Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Boy!

Tony and I had our 22 week ultrasound on Monday (yes, I said 22 week...they moved the baby's due date from August 11 to August 1!). The baby is healthy and really growing! He was moving around, and at one point he was swinging his arms like a boxer. When the doctor pointed out his "peepee," I turned around and found Tony dancing behind me. Tony is thrilled. He wanted a boy so badly. I'm glad he's getting his little man =) I'm so thankful and relieved that our baby is strong and healthy. His heart rate was 147.

We picked out bedding for the nursery, and we are going to the store this evening to pick out paint. The bedding was Tony's choice, and I think it's adorable. It has bulldozers, work trucks, and road signs on it. We think we're going to choose a light earthy green for the walls. So excited!

We're tossing a bunch of names around right now. We had a definite name for a girl, but not for a boy. Such a big decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment