Saturday, February 6, 2010

Finally Eating! (too much)

What a wonderful night I had last night! Tony went into work at 5:00pm and was supposed to work until 10:00, but because of the storm they sent him home at 5:30 =) So he came home and took me out to dinner (yes, we plowed through the snow...it was a fun adventure). We went to Mike's in Louisville, and I ate entirely too much. And then I came home and ate 2...TWO...Hershey's with almonds (oh so good). We watched a movie, and I fell asleep with a full tummy.
Today I woke up and commented to Tony that I was still full from last night. Did that stop me from eating? Of course not. I had a big bowl of cereal around 9:00 am. Around 10:30 I was determined to go to Bob Evan's for a second breakfast. Tony tried to get the car out of the garage, but he got stuck in the middle of the driveway three times. So he gave up. I, however, did not give up. I said a prayer that our nice old neighbor man would come over with his tractor to help us get out of our snow castle. Tony laughed at me as I planted myself in front of the window and watched for the next two hours, hoping the tractor would magically appear. And guess what? IT DID! So we paid the nice man all of the cash we had...a whopping $15, and skipped all the way to our car.
I walked into Bob Evans around 12:15 with a huge appetite. I walked out an hour later with a belly ache. I ate: 2 pieces of banana nut bread, 2 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 1 big pile of hash browns, 1 large orange juice, and 2 glasses of water.
It is now 2:02 and I feel like I am going to explode. Tony kept telling me to quit eating, but I didn't listen. I think it's safe to say I won't be hungry again until Superbowl kickoff tomorrow evening. I am going to go lay down now, praying that I will throw up to relieve some of this pressure in my belly =(
I hope I learned my lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment