Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

Mount Union never has snow days, so I went ahead and created my own snow day today. Good thing I decided to stay home, because I've been sick all day. I'm having a little bit of chest pain, too. I've learned if I take slow, deep breaths it goes away.

Today is the first day of my second trimester! It should only be a matter of days before I start to feel good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I was going to go to the nursing home with my dad tonight to see my grandma, but it's not looking like I'm going to make it there. When Tony gets home from work, I'm going to see if he'll help me make some cookies for her. That way, even though I won't be with her in person, I can be with her in taste...haha!

Bear just fell asleep with his face buried in his toys...so cute!. I think I'll join him on the floor with my pillow, and we'll take a nap together.

No comments:

Post a Comment